Verde buttered Sausage Pepper and Onion Soft Tacos

hey reader's so In addition to the meatless taco I made with the Verde Compound butter from my last post you can use the same flavored compound butter in another Taco?? heck ya! so this one is super easy and you just top with choice of salsa and/or sour cream, light preferred for watching your weight. I am on weight loss medications told by my Doctor  which I can have anything I want to eat and cook (Diet soda included, with water in between during workouts and at nighttime she suggested)   but in smaller food sizes and that's my goal. and when I step in the scale the last visit I went from 327 to 317 that means my foodies I lost 10 pounds being on metformin (a diabetes pill, but I  just call it a weight loss pill, I don't use the word diabetes it can scare people and its true medications are my new friend no diets for me just small food sizes and I still get to take my dog for walks and walk to stores on a daily basis but tomorrow south san Francisco library is offering free yoga classes which is SWEET! I don't have to pay classes I will take advantage of free fitness classes but will always attend a cooking classes as a paid admission or discounted for a long time and still learn a few new trends daily from local chefs like terri dien and Bill hutton etc. , its just works for me, not for anyone, but I get to cook more and give food to people more in 2015. so remember I am thankful to be the chef I am today with my health and passion.  I know I have a long away to go it will take a while but I will be determine to finish my goal weight in a few years from now. and I got a great foodie community such as great chefs, grocery store clerks,  neighborhood peeps and co working friends from via west camp  and a bunch of friends including Annabelle, becky, Vanessa and Veronica etc, family Mom, Dad, Molly and 4 Brothers wont mention the names  and of course my dog Bellatrix I want to be around for a long long time to come. so welcome to 2015 and the first recipe of 2015 and we'll have a fun year (that means it's time for me to meet new south city friends and regain old friends I haven't seen forever so that is my year to do so) its 2015 what can I ask for! xoxo to my foodie friends!!!




 
Verde buttered Sausage, pepper and onion soft tacos
 
1 lb ground Jimmy dean sweet sausage, crumbled*
2 tbl of homemade verde Compound butter
1 onion chopped
1 green bell pepper, diced
pepper to taste
1/4 cup  each sour cream and salsa  to serve
6 flour tortillas warmed and toasted on griddle
 
 method
heat non stick skillet to medium high heat. add the sausage meat and cook and crumble until browned 1/2 way. then add the peppers and onions and cook for 8 minutes or until soft and transcluent add the end add 2 tbl of your homemade verde butter and let it melt for 2 more minutes or less. set out 3 paper plates and divide tortillas to 2 per person. top with a scoop of sausage, pepper and onion taco filling and a 2 tsp sour cream and salsa  to top tacos your way and eat up! and its fiesta time!
*if you watching your weight try Jenni-o Italian sausage instead of jimmy dean in your recipe so get cooking

Comments