Spinach Ranch Dip (Just in time for the Big Game!)

hello fans of chef ava marie, I been away for a bit, working on some class recipe concepts for my upcoming classes for February as a volunteer working towards a paid instructor job as well in the summer. so Superbowl is coming and I made for a 2 year old birthday party for my sister's husbands side of the family is Spinach ranch dip. only 4 ingredients simple. you serve it with pita chips or sourdough as well. these will go well for seattle seahawks. that is the team I am rootin for. and the opponent team I am rootin against is the patriots but I want Seahawks to take the Patriots Down, and I am west coast bound all the way baby! that's what I'm talkin about it! so will add some more ideas and at 10pm sunday on NBC on channel 3 the tonight show starring Jimmy fallon will be in Arizona after the superbowl so I don't want you to miss that show. I love this comedy late night talk. this guy is so funny but he is super sweet, will make you laugh, yes a whole lot, and his face is soo adorable like a childish like 30 year old but he is actually 40 year old in real life. you see what I am saying followers. I am purposing a cooking class about Jimmy Fallon's Favorite Childhood Foods Made German Style. On Wikipedia it stated he grew up German, irish and Norweigian as a child and been a new York native for past 40 years. basically all his life. (including on SNL days as well) so I decided to come up with this class in his own name and fame. if I am teaching this coming summer 2015 I would be serving up on the menu: The Funny Fallons Blood oranges Sodas, Spatezle with wilted Cabbage & Spam (Jimmy wants Spam and yes he would want it, boys do love Spam and they want it like now!) and Jimmy's Own Momma Fallon's Warm German Potato Salad with Crispy Pancetta (he told mom, can you add Italian pancetta instead of bacon and she said- take the recipe and have your wife nancy do it for you from there on then!) these are recipes I portray for the fallon clan and its not their these are mine and these are Just jokes and that I had to use as part of my instruction as in instructor in class. so enjoy the dip and show your team pride and don't forget to tune in the tonight show its a must too!



Spinach Ranch Dip

1 16 oz container sour cream
1 packet hidden valley ranch dip mix
1/3 cup mayonnaise with olive oil
1 10 oz frozen thawed out spinach, drain all the liquid out before mixing

in a bowl mix sour cream, a packet of ranch dip mix, a well drained frozen spinach and mayo and mix until well combine with a spoon. serve with sourdough bread or wheat thins super easy!

Comments