Chorizo Cream Penne Pasta

hello reader's today for lunch it was a rainy rainy day in south san Francisco California, but it happens to be one of my saddest days too. me, mom got into a fight with dad. it was not pleasent but cooking really cheers me up and calms my nerves so does  my brothers and sisters do too. and I day to day been searching from the hardest job loss from see's candies I been searching for the best jobs through craigslist that suited to my scheduling it may take a while. but the right one will come. I am finally calming down have 2 good bowls of my chorizo cream penne, this is a confort food and it will cheer you up when you feel unsecured or very scared think about it. It really helps with stress. also water/tea do too! in fact I got a bottle of diet iced tea at CVS and I felt better with my moods and family life. so by tomorrow it will be a brand new day, lots of new recipes to come and will be showcasing loads of thanksgiving recipes so happy cooking!







Chorizo penne Pasta
Adapted from Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine December 2014 issue

1 lb chorizo, casings removed
2 cloves garlic chopped
1/2-2/3 cup heavy cream
16 oz penne pasta cooked
1 cup pasta water reserved
3 tbl grated parmigaino reggiano cheese

method
in a skillet cook chorizo over medium breaking up and stirring until browned 5-6 minutes. stir in garlic, cream and pasta. add enough pasta water to moisten season. divide among bowls sprinkle with parmigaino reggiano cheese. makes 4 big bowls of pasta for 4 people

Comments