M&M Blondies (perfect for Halloween)

hello reader's today I made some delicious blondies you can easily prepare with children. kids will have a ball baking these. when I was baking today, I was just wishing my niece Ariel was @ my house baking with me in her presences (as a invisible little niece at sunset ridge) my sister has a hectic schedule so that made me think of her. I decided to make 2 8 inch square pans one for me and mom/dad to keep and one to give to a special neighbor in mind The Albera twins: Amy and Katy, will be seening their mom and dad at the neighborhood crime watch meeting tonight so will be able to get it to them on time then. so here are the results and the recipe from Michael symon so get baking!





M&M Blondies
  • 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
  • 1 large Egg
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla
  • 8 tablespoons Unsalted Butter (melted)
  • 1 1/2 cups Flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
  • pinch of Salt
  • 1 cup Plain M&M'S
  • method
    Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray. In the bowl of a mixer, beat the brown sugar and egg together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla and melted butter and mix to just combine.
  • In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add this mixture to the butter/sugar mixture and slowly mix to combine. Mix in 1/2 cup M&M'S then pour in to your prepared pan, smoothing the surface with a spatula. Sprinkle the remaining M&M'S evenly over the top and bake until the top is light golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool, cut in to squares and serve. 
  • Comments