Restaurant Review: Estrada's restaurant (daly city California) thanks to Food network's Restaurant impossible team

hello fans, I just got home from a nice dinner out of the blue, I ate at Estrada's Mexican restaurant for the 1st time this year! it is the best and delicious menu ever, all thanks to Robert Irvine of restaurant impossible and his team for making the restaurant it's difference

so let's talk about the decor. me, my mother carol and my father marty were all dining together. when we looked at the décor we said wow..........Robert make a huge difference for the owners and the waitstaff. my dad said it's a lot different than when he was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s era. he was happy that the owners had a update from Chef Irvine.

and now onto the food. I had the best Estrada's sizzling tostada salad with chorizo vinaigrette and lots of lettuce and zing and the zang, they gave me a huge bowl, so took some home to make a Estradas' sizzling tostada Quinoa Bowl as a leftover rollover meal will show you how easy to assemble on facebook. so stay tuned for that

my dad had shrimp Fajitas with tamales he said it was the best Fajitas he ever had. he usually doesn't like a lot of things, but he really loves the food there and said he would tell his friends about it too!

my mom had Pernil Asado (Roasted pork) slow and low roasted super tender pork with sweet fried plaintains and dirty rice and she said it was really tasty. moist tender pork she ever had, she is on the soft foods diet due to her tooth so she cant chew on the hard stuff. but she really loved the dish


so we all had a great time. the décor is the best and the food is awesome! so a huge thank you the the today's waiter and of course Robert Irvine and the owners so fans, I highly suggest you visit the place and it's super good food! so lots of love and kisses

Chef Ava

where to find Estrada's at
7440 Mission Street
Daly City, CA 94014

so I will continue to cook more dishes for you fans, so see you another day!

Comments