Top 3 Must Go Food Festivals & Cook-offs in the South san francisco-San mateo California Area

hey reader's I decided to let you know summer is here and we are talking about festivals, cook-offs not like on Food network, I know guys, or Fairs. so I decided to pick my Top 5 must go Festivals and cook-offs you must Attend and I will be at some of them this year so! I hope you enjoy some of the images are from last year, but they are booked as planned in the fine print so here it is!

1. South san Francisco Park and Recreation 2nd Annual chili cook-off
this event takes place on Saturday September 6th, not 7th, my correction the image is from last year.
from 11-2pm it is located at the Orange mermorial park in South san Francisco CA on Tennis Drive. the tasting kit is 5.00 per person and the votes are in your hands. so heres the official flyer ok
2. San Mateo Bacon and Brew Fest
this will be held on Sat September 27th 2014 is Located At Baseball Field at Central Park in San Mateo, CA. On the corner of 5th and El Camino Real in San mateo California
this event takes place in San mateo, I heard that last year they did a bacon cook-off I hope they are still are doing that yet, will have to email the people who run the festival. also there are food trucks, the tickets are 15.00 In advance 20.00 at the door so for more info go to http://www.sanmateochamber.org/bbf/ so I hope you all go too!


3. Saint Veronica's Parish Festival*
this will be held 3 days from September 26-28th at Saint Veronica's school and Church right near Mr.pizza man on Orange Avenue Area. so there will be great food, games, music and possibly a car show, maybe a grill off. I just sent out a email to the festival staffers so I hope to hear back from them soon, so its a must go!
 
so that's all of the choices of my festival choices. so I hope you all go and have fun and see you all there
 
*for the Saint veroinca's flyer is from last year so its subject to change ok!

Comments