Maple soy salmon recipe (from my chef friend amy of the family chef)

hello reader's I made some salmon baked with maple soy glaze for my family today I hope you enjoy! from my family to yours, this recipe came from my chef friend Amy fothergill of the family chef thanks amy, this is some good salmon recipe you gave to your bloggers so enjoy!

 this is your glaze for your salmon made with soy, maple syrup, garlic, ginger and pepper

 when buying salmon please! go for the Alaskan salmon or use your Monterey seafood guide app for Iphone users, I  only use a regular cell phone, when I get a iphone one day I will make sure I will need a seafood guide app, so most chefs and I agree that the app will tell you if it's farm raised or fresh from the ocean so I got mine from the ocean is Best people!


I use the soy sauce packets I got from take out Chinese place and use them for marinades it works!

Maple soy Salmon
1/4 cup good maple syrup
2 tbl or 2 pkts soy sauce
1 clove garlic grated
1-2 tsp ground ginger
pepper to taste
1 lb of Alaskan salmon fillet
method
mix glaze ingredients in a small bowl if you want some sauce for salmon or veggies you can easily double the glazed ingredients
preheat oven to 425 place skin side down on a foiled lined baking sheet. make sure to grease the pan on top of foil before placing the salmon.
pour mixture over salmon bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until salmon is firm the cooking will varie depending on thickness of fish

Comments