Kale with a kick salad

hello reader's today I made this recipe to go with my protein and this recipe was featured at a San mateo county fair cooking demo 2014 by Vegan iron chef and instructor of plant based foods at Kaiser hospitals her name is Chef Lisa Book Williams, I enjoyed the recipes she made and decided to share one of her recipes with you, full credit goes out to her so I hope everyone out there enjoy this recipe. super healthy and delicious and that's what my fans want into their diets and I agree with them. so enjoy the photos step by step and recipe too! indulge!







Kale with a kick salad
recipe courtesy Lisa Book Willams
1 bunch kale, de-stemmed and cut chiffonade- I bought a bag of already cut kale, but check for stems and remove the stems as much as possible and wash them through that's my pet peeve.
1 large tomato, diced
1 leek white and light green parts only, halved and sliced thin
1 avocado chopped
1 tablespoon evoo or canola oil
1 1/2 tablespoons fresn lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sriracha chili sauce
method
place cut kale and leeks in large bowl. put oil salt, cayenne and lemon juice on top of kale and leeks and massage with hands 1 minute.
add tomatoes and avocado and massage for 1 minute or until tender.
enjoy its can keep in a sealed container for up to 3 days

Comments