Blackberry Pudding Ice Lollies (frozen pops)

I was dreaming of new recipes and I came up with this pudding recipe I got a jar of blackberry jam using Sandy's Son's Jackson's wife Dena's mom's Homemade blackberry jam from my friend Justine's baby shower, I decide to make ice pops, me and Chef terri call it Ice Lollies that's the name I will use for my blog. I use a French vanilla pudding mix from Jell-O and basically chill it for 1 hour and then add in the jam and place into ice pop molds. I got a couple of more ice pop molds to give as xmas gifts this year I started my holiday shopping this summer! Yes I mean this summer so I can focus on parties instead! from now until Thanksgiving. so I hope you enjoy my latest creation semi homemade style to a whole new thing so enjoy!







Blackberry Pudding Ice Lollies

1 box 3.4 oz French vanilla instant pudding mix
2 cups milk
1/2 cup or so of blackberry preserves

ice pop molds

method
make the pudding according the box instructions with the 2 cups of milk only which is actually is called on the box. don't add anything else but 2 cups of milk and cover with plastic wrap and refridgerate for 1 hour. after 1 hour take the pudding out and mix a little and then add in the 1/2 or so of blackberry preserves and fold it in until smooth. then have ice pop molds ready I got this at a dollar store so I suggest you wash this by hand. and then spoon the pudding mixture into the ice pop molds and place the stick on top and I set a plate so it doesn't fall into the freezer when people get food out of the freezer. very important tip. freeze for 4 hours or over night. great to make with your children. you can use any jam you have in the house and its easy!

Comments