pancake muffins (for mother's day)

hello readers happy mothers day to all the mothers who read my blogs on a daily basis so heres a pancake muffin recipe I found on pinterest I hope you enjoy! and its super good. you can use sausage and cheddar but today I used strawberries just for my mother. so I posted some photos and recipe is from pinterest so I hope you make this for your mom as a last minute breakfast for dinner thing!




pancake muffins
from pinterest
Preheat oven to 350
mix 1 cup pancake mix, 2/3 cup water, 1/2 cup syrup. Mix together, pour in greased muffin pan use liners it really helps . Top with banana, blueberries, chocolate chips, pecans, sausage, bacon....etc. Bake for 12-14 minutes and serve. Easy, fast, delicious & no syrupy mess!!

here we use strawberries, but next time will use sausage crumbles and shredded cheddar for the savory verison super easy! I would suggest baking it for 15-17 minutes check with a toothpick please it sure helps

Comments