Restaurant Review: Val's Restaurant and Lounge (Daly City)

hello readers' yesterday I had a nice day with my mom, didn't cook for her so instead me and dad took her to a gourmet restaurant in Daly city California called Val's Restaurant and Lounge they serve Italian specialties and seafood products so here are some photos and stories about our experience and I invite you to come along for the ride so here they are

 this is Val's Restaurant and Lounge they serve lunch and dinner, plus they have cocktails and karoke nights for the young folks and the old too! this restaurant has been around since 1951 over 65 years and its been a landmark for quite some time. the hostess is the owner of the eatery and he is such as nice elderly gentlemen in a Hawaiian shirt and the server Susie was nice and professional. so they serve specialty seafoods from Shrimp to calamari so I will go over my top 2 picks from the restaurant so that's the history of this legenadary restaurant so enjoy

me and dad ate calamari served with a Cajun tartar sauce super good, it has a bite to it. they make the same recipe for years. my mom had a sole with mashed potatoes no photo here, she love the garlic in the mashed potatoes and she love the flavor of the sole. my mom said it was the best birthday dinner ever and she felt full after that.
and  my dad ordered their breaded scallops, but I had their stuffed shrimp stuffed with crab and Monterey jack cheese, and breaded to perfection super good love the recipe and the shrimp flavor so I highly recommend the stuffed shrimp when you visit its the best!

so wanna know how to get there if you are coming from out of town, here it is

Val's Restaurant and lounge
2468 Junipero Serra Blvd, Daly City, CA 94015
(650) 755-3448

so I hope you enjoy the place and tell me what you think, and you can always ask me a question about
cooking or places to eat on www.facebook.com/chefavamarie 24/7 so ttyl happy cooking and eating as
always
 begin_of_the_skype_highlig

Comments

  1. Crystal Swimming Pool Contractors in USA


    Swimming is a low-impact exercise that even senior citizens can do. There are several swimming exercise that can be high-impact but simply swimming is very low-impact.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment