And for dessert Kahlua cake Recipe (just for my dad)

hello readet's I am back and I made dad's birthday cake yesterday and its the best, I used a chocolate cake mix and coffee liquier so please make this recipe, its super easy, I got that from a fellow south city resident and its good! so enjoy!





Kahlua cake

1 box german chocolate cake mix
1 box vanilla instant pudding mix
4 eggs
3/4 cup canola oil
1/2 pkg chocolate chips
1 large container sour cream*see note
1/2 cup Kahlua
method
mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl pour onto bundt pan. you can grease it with cooking spray I use the silicone bundt pan and you don't need oil for this one. bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. and check with toothpick for doneness let cool, unmold onto a cake stand and enjoy!

*you can use daisy sour cream or another sour cream brand, I use this grocery outlet sour cream and its good! so I hope you master at home!

Comments