Foodie dining out Highlights: Off the grid Food Trucks at Serramonte mall

hello readers, I decided to take some break from cooking that night, my best friend Annabelle was in town moving from boston to Portland so for dinner we ate at some of the food trucks, like curry up now and Crème brulee Cart the first time I been to the event was with my brother Frankie and we got WE Sushi truck and Chairman truck, the next time I go will try a Filipino breakfast burrito from senor sisig truck, that's my next truck stop to eat. so here are my top 4 trucks you must try and recipes will be added only with permission from the owners okay so heres a photo me and my best buddy Annabelle

so this is us eating a crème brulee at the crème brulee truck so fans I now reveal my top four food trucks so please enjoy!

1.The Chairman
they serve the best Coca-Cola Braised Pork with Savoy Cabbage & Preserved Yellow Mustard Seeds its a must try on a bao bun, please check out their facebook page for the next time they come to a place near you in the bay area https://www.facebook.com/TheChairmanTruck

2. We Sushi
me and My brother Frankie for sushi lover's try something outrageous a deep fried Lobster Crunch Sushi, its something I will only eat once a week, not daily so its a super decedent thing to try, will try to get their recipe in the meantime check out their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/WeSushi

3. Curry up now
Annabelle and I had so much fun eating curry, that's her favorite thing to eat so  her and I suggest for those south san Francisco locals, and other peninsula residents and/or tourist to try the sexy fries, its a sweet potato fries topped with cheese and onion and topped with curry of choice, you can have chicken if you are a vegetarian like my friend Vanessa from the Midwest try the paneer curry on top its super good also has some real kick check them out at https://www.facebook.com/curryupnow

4. The Crème Brulee Cart
Annabelle and I had fun indulging in this fun treat I had the Yes please, which is a nutella crème brulee with strawberries, a must try next time you go to the truck and my Best friend Annabelle suggest you should try the Tennesee Honey A Vanilla crème brulee with pecans, ginger snap crumbs, bourbon butterscotch and honey drizzle so check out their site for more detail on how to find where they are at https://www.facebook.com/thecremebruleecart


so please check them out on every Tuesdays many variety of food trucks will be coming from 5-9pm each week at serramonte near Daiso Japan store at the past they have been behind macy's where the weekly farmer's market as been located at but always ask any peninsula local okay so I hope you try something delicious

Comments