Fried rice 101 (and how you can change your flavors and proteins)

hello readers, im giving you a lesson the basic recipe, fried rice and will show you how easy it is and you can change up your protein and veggies, heres a example photo what I made for my family very easy!

so heres step by step on how to make it

1. make cook the rice (make sure you use white rice, if cutting back on carbs try brown rice, or quinoa, make sure to 1 part grain to 2 parts water the more batches you make, you can even use in other recipes

2.protein; in this recipe I use sausage, but ham or shrimp will work, if you a vegetarian I would use tofu, that's it, and if you using sausage sauté in a pan until crumbled and set aside. ham if its already cooked don't worry about it and shrimp just sauté in butter until its pink and cooked through so not much time at all, tofu doesn't need to be precooked as well

3. Veggies I use peas an carrots in this, but you can do bell peppers and zucchini or green beans and corn  be creative and have fun

4. Eggs, every fried rice must include eggs, I love to make scrambled eggs in a skillet and chop them up or you can do the omelet as well but scrambled is the best way for the cook who can master fried rice its a must

5. Soy sauce its also a must add 2-4 tablespoons I recommend a low salt soy sauce and its better for you


so that's it so in a large sauté pan add a little oil add the rice and 2 tablespoons soy sauce and stir around, then add the peas and carrots and stir a bit and then add sausage and eggs and toss together and then add a little more soy sauce to taste, in 8 minutes you are done!

so I hope you follow my fried rice tutioal so how easy is that, more recipes will come have a good day and please Indulge!

Comments